Thursdays From Nov. 7th-Feb.13th 7:30-9pm|
L4 Lacrosse LLC.
Middle School Box Prospect Camp 7th/8th
The L4 Middle School Box Prospect Camp is an opportunity to play live games while being instructed on how to play the sport the right way. Don't miss out on the best training event of the box season!
Time & Location
Thursdays From Nov. 7th-Feb.13th 7:30-9pm
L4 Lacrosse LLC., 600 N. English Station Road, Louisville, 40245
About the Event
7th/8th Box Prospect Camp
Who: Middle School Grades 7th/8th
Where: King Louie's Sports Complex Indoor Field 1 and Indoor Field 2
Skill Level: Intermediate and Advanced players
*Limited to 60 spots per age group*
Fall Session Grades 7th/8th
Thursday November 7th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday November 14th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday November 21st 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday December 5th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday December 12th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday December 19th 7:30-9:00pm
Winter Session Grades 7th/8th
Thursday January 9th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday January 16th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday January 23rd 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday January 30th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday February 6th 7:30-9:00pm
Thursday February 13th 7:30-9:00pm
- All players will be divided into 4 teams and will be given a jersey provided by L4.
- The teams will have a GM (coach) that will position players into a role and help them better understand the game.
- The camp will follow a practice/game format. When you are not playing you will be practicing with your coach.
- Referees and goalie equipment will be provided.
- Games are short and run for 15 minutes non-stop. Every team will play in a 3 game series per session.
- This camp will follow a points system. For every game won a point is awarded to that team. The team with the most points after the last session is the winner.
Camp Awards will be given out after the last session for the following:
Goalie Wins Leader
Top Defensive Player
7th/8th Box Prospect Camp$380.00