L4 High School Box Prospect Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
The L4 Box Prospect Camp will instruct advanced Highschool lacrosse players in a controlled game setting. This camp will feature a series of scrimmages, team seminars and drills designed to teach the game the right way. At the conclusion of this camp, the L4 box teams will be decided.
Sunday, October 4th 6-8:00pm
Sunday, October 11th 6-8:00pm
Who: High School Grades 9th - 12th
Where: Outdoor Field 1 and Outdoor Field 2
Skill Level: High Intermediate and Advanced players
Required for the Event
- Bicep and Kidney Pads
- Cleats and Running Shoes
- Personal Water bottle
At the conclusion of this camp, the L4 Select Box Teams will be decided.
- All players will be divided into teams and will be given a jersey provided by L4.
- The teams will have a GM (coach) that will position players into a role and help them better understand the game.
- The camp will follow a continuous game/practice format where players will be learning on the fly.
- Referees and Goalie Equipment will be provided
- L4 HS Box Prospect Camp$60$600$0