Middle School Box Prospect Camp 5th/6th
Time & Location
About the Event
5th/6th Box Prospect Camp
Who: Middle School Grades 5th/6th
Where: King Louie's Sports Complex Indoor Field 1 and Indoor Field 2
Skill Level: Intermediate and Advanced players
*Limited to 60 spots per age group*
Fall Session Grades 5th/6th
Thursday November 7th 6-7:30pm
Thursday November 14th 6-7:30pm
Thursday November 21st 6-7:30pm
Thursday December 5th 6-7:30pm
Thursday December 12th 6-7:30pm
Thursday December 19th 6-7:30pm
Winter Session Grades 5th/6th
Thursday January 9th 6-7:30pm
Thursday January 16th 6-7:30pm
Thursday January 23rd 6-7:30pm
Thursday January 30th 6-7:30pm
Thursday February 6th 6-7:30pm
Thursday February 13th 6-7:30pm
- All players will be divided into 4 teams and will be given a jersey provided by L4.
- The teams will have a GM (coach) that will position players into a role and help them better understand the game.
- The camp will follow a practice/game format. When you are not playing you will be practicing with your coach.
- Referees and goalie equipment will be provided.
- Games are short and run for 15 minutes non-stop. Every team will play in a 3 game series per session.
- This camp will follow a points system. For every game won a point is awarded to that team. The team with the most points after the last session is the winner.
Camp Awards will be given out after the last session for the following:
Goalie Wins Leader
Top Defensive Player
- 5th/6th Box Prospect Camp$380$3800$0